Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lab Date Scheduled

The backlog was a little longer than I expected, so a lab date of January does not look possible. I have instead scheduled my lab date for February 22nd. Which basically means I have until January 22nd to commit to that date or push it back further.

I'm currently in talks with a few bootcamp providers to decide what to take. I'm leaning toward IPexpert's 5 day bootcamp in December, but I haven't committed to anything yet.

No rack time yet this week :(

No comments: