Sunday, October 14, 2007

Progress

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted. Believe it or not, I have been making progress. I took the IPExpert bootcamp with Marvin as the instructor. I highly recommend this. I learned a heck of a lot, while at the same time I got by butt kicked enough to motivate me to keep studying until my lab date in February.

Today was the first time since the bootcamp that I was able to get some studying in. I attacked ipexpert lab #19. I was able to finish it in 6 hours with about 95% accuracy. I do think my speed is getting considerably better. That was my biggest issue at the bootcamp--running out of time.

I'm going to try to do a lab every Saturday until my real date comes up. I hope that's a sufficient amount of studying at this point. With a 2 month old baby and graduate school, it's though enough to get this much in as it is.

No comments: