Sunday, January 6, 2008

Contingency Plan

Let's face it--as hard as I prepare, there's a good chance I may not pass. Maybe I'm not prepared enough. Maybe I just make a bunch of stupid mistakes. Maybe I just have a bad day. Honestly, if I were to take the lab tomorrow, I'd give myself a 50/50 shot. I hope to have that up to 70 or 80 by time January 25th gets here. So what do I do if I don't make it?

  1. Continue with the Sunday morning mock labs. These seem to be the most beneficial. I'll go ahead and purchase all 7 and then redo them all, ungraded, repeatedly
  2. Use my free IPexpert retake in Columbus. Jun 9-13 seems good. So does July 21-25.
  3. Retake the lab the week after the bootcamp.
  4. Worry about a contingency plan for a second failure when I get closer to that.
  5. Keep in mind, once August gets here, I'll have a Master's degree in Computer Science. Now that's something I don't have to recertify every couple of years!

No comments: