Friday, February 29, 2008

Knowledge Assessment

So here I am, 2 days out from my second attempt. All in all, I'd say I'm feeling pretty good, but I certainly wouldn't say I'm overconfident. I didn't feel the lab itself was too hard last time. I finished the first run at about 6 hours and was only confused by a couple of tasks. Through further studying, I've realized I did a couple of other tasks wrong and probably should have asked a few other questions.

Here is a list of things that I still feel I could use some work on:
-Catalyst QoS mutation maps
-OSPF NSSA Type 7 suppression
-Reachability Verification--I always seem to miss a BGP route somewhere
-MBGP
-Multicast Troubleshooting--I'm still slower than I'd like to be
-PIM Mapping Agent placement
-CBAC and Reflexive ACLs--I'm still gunshy to implement these
-NTP--remembering to apply the trusted key to the ntp server
-Extended login options

No comments: