Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally! CCIP Complete!

I finally managed to pass BGP+MPLS tonight. I figured out most of the trick questions and brushed up on the topics I needed to and finally got through this. It took me a whopping 5 attempts to pass! I've never needed more than 2 attempts to pass an exam before. Not even the R&S CCIE lab itself.

Now it's time to start working on the SP Written. One look at the blueprint and I'll need to focus on the following topics:

  • Service Provder Network General
  • ATM, POS, DPT/RPR
  • ISIS
  • High Availability
  • High End Product

3 comments:

Michael said...

congrats to you!

sebastiaannoppe said...

gratz, i hope to do the same in a few months.

Aragoen Celtdra said...

Congrats!!! I admire your resiliency. And way to stay humble about your pursuit.