Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Just Don't Feel Like It!!!

I do not feel like studying lately. Last year I got a heck of a lot of studying done over Christmas, New Year's, and the following weekends. But this year I just don't seem to have the energy. I'm working a lot more hours these days and my son is a year older. I'm not sure how much all of that has to do with it. Last year I was still going to grad school, so I would think I'd have more energy this year.

It's not a feeling of being overwhelmed--I actually feel like I'm somewhat close. Maybe that's part of the problem. The fear and accompanying adrenalin hasn't hit yet.

Interestingly, a lot of the other CCIE blogs seem to be pretty quite the last few weeks. I'm probably not the only one having a hard time getting motivated right now.

I'm gonna force myself to go through a multicast lab or two to at least get something done.

No comments: