Sunday, February 22, 2009

Updated Study Plan

I'm not quite as far along as I'd like to be. A lot of the reason behind this has been due to an increased work-load, a lack of equipment, and just plain procrastination.

There isn't much I can do about the increased work-load, other than hoping things slow down some.

Now that I have Dynamips running the full VolII lab, a lack of equipment isn't an issue any more.

And as far as procrastination, as the lab date nears this should be less of an issue.

Here is my updated agenda:

Week of 2/22: Vol II Lab 2
Week of 3/1: Vol II Lab 3
Week of 3/9: Vol II Lab 4
3/14: Vol II Lab 5
3/15: Vol II lab 6
3/21: Vol II lab 7
3/22: Vol II lab 8
3/28: Vol II lab 9
3/29: Vol II lab 10

The main issue here is I'm going to be working my butt off the 2 days before the lab, so I might burn myself out. So ideally work will be kind and I'll be able to get labs 2, 3, and 4 done ahead of schedule.

No comments: