Sunday, March 8, 2009

Schedule Status

Well, I finished Labs 1-3 and got through the guts of Lab4, but didn't quite get to the fluff. I reviewed it briefly and there didn't seem to be anything too extraordinary in it. But when it comes to the CCIE, the devil is definitely in the details.

Tonight is my first timed lab. I'll be tackling Vol 2 Lab 5. Since I've been taking my sweet time so far, I have no idea how fast or slow I'm actually doing these things. It'll definitely change my plan of attack now that I'll be skipping some tasks.

Here is an updated schedule:
3/9: Vol 2 Lab 5
3/16: Vol 2 Lab 6
3/21: Vol 2 Lab 7
3/23: Vol 2 Lab 8
3/28: Vol 2 Lab 9

Now that leaves me without doing Lab 10. I think I'll try to squeeze lab 10 in during the weeks, as, at least in R&S, the last lab was some ugly impossible thing that was WAY above and beyond the lab requirements.

No comments: