Friday, August 21, 2009

Lab Recreates

Ok, I've officially verified that I missed 6 points this lab and 12 points on my last lab due to the same stupid mistake. Remove the command and I get the exact same failure. Add it back in, and everything works like a champ.

On top of that, I recreated another 3 points and sure enough one of my ideas did the trick. I actually went down that road but the "?" led me astray. Probably exactly why they have that question in the lab--it doesn't look possible unless you really trust what you're configuring.

So now I'm up to 9 points that I really should have got.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm feeling really good anyway. I KNOW this stuff and I can definitely pass this lab. The core knowledge is there, I just need to work my way through their "gotachas".

1 comment:

CCIETalk said...

Goodluck bro! Looks like you know your stuff and I have full confidence that you will get your digits this weekend!!!!